This month’s featured recipe is great for low carb diets and people looking to add fiber to their family’s favorite meals. If you have a recipe you would like to add, please submit it now. If we feature your recipe on our Facebook page or website, you will win a free case of FiberRich+ Orginal Flavor or FiberRich+ Sunflower Seed.
• 4 chicken breasts – thawed & ground (it was roughly 33.5 oz of raw chicken)
• 2 eggs 1 large onion – diced
• 2 whole garlic buds (all cloves) – chopped small
• ½ Cup crushed FiberRich+ Crispbread crackers
• 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
• 1 Tbsp Canadian (or Montreal) chicken seasoning
• Sprinkle of seasoned salt
• Sprinkle of Cajun seasoning
• 1 C chicken broth
• 1 jar Walden Farms marinara sauce
• 1 can tomatoes (with garlic/onion/green chilies)
• 1 Cup chicken broth
Saute onion & garlic together until translucent/soft. Mix together all ingredients and drop by scoops into hot skillet sprayed with non-stick spray. Brown on each side and place in 2 Quart pan (2 pans full makes roughly 46 meatballs).
For Sauce – Mix all ingredients together and pour ½ over each pan of meatballs Bake at 350 for 45mins-1 hr.
I LOVED them served over miracle noodles and mashed cauliflower!
Prep Time – 30 minutes
CookTime – 45 – 60 minutes
Submitted by Kristi N.